We'd love the opportunity to earn your business! Our marketing efforts are top notch and will match (most of the time exceed) any other agent in the industry. Allow us the opportunity to tell you why, email us to set up a free pre-listing consultation.
Staging and Prep: Staging is a marketing tool. You have only one chance to make a great 1st impression:
- Buyers develop an opinion of your home within 15 seconds of approaching your home
- Homes are purchased with emotion
- Buyers typically seek love at 1st sight
- Buyers buy HOMES not houses
- Only 10% of homebuyers can visualize the potential of a home
- Surveys show staged homes sell 50% faster on average for 6 – 17% more money than un-staged homes!
With so much competition on the market, using staging tools like decluttering, cleaning, rearranging and refreshing will help your home stand out from all the others. We will offer a free consultation prior to you making any improvements that will result in a maximized return on investment.
The Biggest Bank For Your Buck:
- Painting & Removing Wall Paper
- Replacing Light Bulbs
- Updating Fixtures
- Rearranging Furniture
- Adding Neutral Décor
- Decluttering: Packing up extra décor, books, nick-nacks, etc. (you have to pack eventually right?)
Even a little bit of staging will make a difference!
Marketing: We cover the entire spectrum of marketing for your house - Just Listed Cards, Social Media Posts, Personalized Flyers at Property, Public & Broker Open Houses, Web Listings on ALL the top Real Estate website, are just a FEW of the ways we market your home!
- Marketing doesn’t just mean advertising, it actually has more to do with presentation. We pride ourselves on great photos and taking the time to make sure each little detail is correct and filled out to its max! A big part of house hunting now is looking online, and if your pictures aren’t good, then it appears that your house isn’t either.
Pricing: Biggest Misconception is "Price High to Negotiate Down" –
- If you price too high, then no one will come see your house and if they do the property attracts “lookers” and helps competing houses look better by comparison.
- If the property does end up selling above true market value, it may not appraise, and the buyer may not be able to secure the loan.
- It is very important to price your property at competitive market value at the signing of the listing agreement. Historically, your first offer is usually your best offer.
- The value of your property is determined by what previous buyers have been willing to pay and previous sellers are willing to accept in today’s market. Buyers make their pricing decisions based on comparing your property to other property SOLD in your area.
Factors that impact list price
- Recent Sales = Actual Recorded Value
- Pending Sales = Homes that Received Offers
- Current Listings = Competition and Hopeful Value
- Expired Listings = What did not sell
- A Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) will be used to determine the optimal list price using the factors above.
Home Warranty: If you decide to list with us, we will provide you with a Home Warranty to cover unexpected maintenance cost while you are trying to sell! If your water heater breaks, or your heating/cooling goes out… Just pay a small trade call fee and the rest will be covered under the warranty!!